We can help you maintain your home’s garage door.
If you want your garage door to last and work reliably, you have to maintain it properly. This means making regular preventative maintenance a priority. However, you don’t have a lot of extra time in your day, so finding a way to make sure you’re doing all the preventative maintenance tasks you need to do for your garage door can be a struggle.
This is where we come in at Overhead Door Company of Brunswick. We offer a comprehensive residential preventative maintenance program that eliminates the need for you to spend time conducting garage door maintenance tasks. As a result, your garage door is more likely to operate reliably and efficiently, and you may even find that your garage door system as a whole lasts longer.
While we complete many tasks during every garage door maintenance visit, here is a closer look at some of the things we do during these appointments:
- Examine the overall condition of the garage door, identifying any wear, damage, and corrosion
- Check and tighten all nuts, bolts, and screws on the garage door
- Apply lubricant to moving parts, including rollers, hinges, springs, and the track
- Test the balance of the garage door
- Test the safety features of the opener, such as the photoelectric sensors that detect obstacles
Enrolling in our residential preventative maintenance program is a great way to improve the overall functionality of the garage door system at your home in Brunswick, Georgia. We’d be happy to help you sign up for our residential preventative maintenance program or learn more, so contact us today.